Hey Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha shoppers! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the newest fixes and identified issues coming for your console. Starting at 2 p.m. PT at the present time, shoppers will download the newest 2004 Xbox One tool exchange (assemble: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419041.1736.200309-0000). Keep finding out for additonal details.
System Update Details:
- OS type introduced: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419041.1736.200309-0000
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – March 11, 2020
- Mandatory: 3 a.m. PT – March 12, 2020
Fixes for Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been performed for this 2004 assemble:
- Various updates to appropriately reflect local languages across the console.
- Performance and stability fixes to Home and Guide.
- Updates to the potency of System Updates.
Known Issues for Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being brushed aside, alternatively it’ll take Xbox engineers time beyond regulation to find a resolution. We acknowledge your patience presently!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits in step with pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some scenarios.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits in step with pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users who use Energy-saving power mode would perhaps see the dashboard showing no group connection on boot. We are aware of the issue and investigating.
- Note: The dashboard will refresh as quickly because the group connection is established, alternatively would perhaps take up to a minute.
- Some shoppers have reported that context menus on the dashboard are opening slower than normal.
- Note: We are aware of the behavior and investigating, please continue to position up feedback while you stumble upon this behavior.
My Games & Apps
- Users have reported seeing missing titles which might be owned when browsing their collection.
- Users have reported seeing black tiles as an alternative of game art work when browsing their collection.
- Some titles in collection would perhaps appear with a “trial” tag incorrectly in collection.
- Users have reported being now not ready to connect to group when password incorporates trailing space.
- Workaround: Use a definite group password without that character.
- Sometimes shoppers would perhaps stumble upon the wrong Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you no longer seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a topic to stick us an expert of your issue. We would possibly not be capable of respond to everyone, alternatively the guidelines we’ll gather is an important to finding an answer.
Learn further about feedback and the best way each and every ring is differentiated throughout the following links:
For additional info regarding the Xbox Insider Program observe us on Twitter and join the gang subreddit for improve and updates. Keep an eye fixed mounted on longer term Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information referring in your Xbox One Update Preview ring!