BORDERLANDS 3 SAVE EDITOR
BORDERLANDS 3 SAVE EDITOR: Something must be done to reestablish player delight in BL3. Gearbox nerfed plunder to the point it is nonexistent in the initial two required runs of the game. Save it for Mayhem Mode of which once the game is done, because of the story and unbearable game characters, relatively few of us want to play the story once more. That’s right. Heaps of CRINGE in this game, turn the sound off and wear some dull glasses. By and by, regardless of whether they bring plunder back and truly they won’t, I want to actually play the game once more. The story is basically that terrible.
Read More: Destiny 2 Tips and Tricks Guide
ONLINE SAVE FILE EDITOR
SAVE FILE EDITOR WALKTHROUGH
- Back up your current data and save files just in case of anything happen!
- Visit http://www.bl3editor.com/
- Upload your saved file in the game
- Modify the data
- Check this datasheet to check how to make legit items in the game
- Save modified save the file back into the game’s save folder
- You saved BORDERLANDS 3 SAVE EDITOR
Read More: Attack On Titan’ Season 4 Episode 5
BORDERLANDS 3 PROFILE EDITOR By Darkhell
DarkHell made a Profile Editor for Borderlands 3 byDarkhell. With this tool, you can edit your guardian rank, unlock customization items, and back/SDU/lost loot capacity.
- Download the exe. available at Releases
- Run the exe.
- Click Open and select your Profile
- Edit your profile to your heart’s content
- Whenever you’re done editing, click Save to save your profile. Don’t worry, it’ll create a backup in case you wanna go back.
BORDERLANDS 3 SAVE FILE EDITOR BY GIBBED
A save file editor by gibbed is still in development.
Status of the Borderlands 3 save editor:
• Yes, still working on it.
• No, not canceled or any other synonym of cancel that you can come up with.
• There won’t be status updates unless there is an ACTUAL CHANGE.
• Obfuscation code for developers: https://t.co/d0cSmo4cAZ
— Rick (@gibbed) April 5, 2020
BORDERLANDS 3 SAVE FILES
Since the creation of the Save File Editor is taking longer than anticipated, I thought I’ll share some Save Files. This way you can quickly get access to high-level characters
Default Save File location for Borderlands 3 on PC
C:\Users\"Your Profile"\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\SaveGames
Read More: MK11 Tier List