Famitsu’s Japanese chart figures are actually in for 24th February – 1st March, revealing that Pokémon Sword and Shield have returned to the highest of the pile.
The two video games shifted an estimated 24,886 gadgets between them this week, overtaking remaining week’s primary, Persona five Scramble. Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection entered the chart in 6th position, debuting with 11,610 gross sales on Switch.
Here are the highest 10 (first numbers are this week’s estimated gross sales, adopted through general gross sales):
1) [NSW] Pokémon Sword and Shield (Pokémon Co.) 2019.11.15 – 24.886 / three.470.674
2) [PS4] Persona five Scramble: The Phantom Strikers (Atlus) 2020.02.20 – 19.504 / 135.499
three) [NSW] Minecraft (Microsoft Game Studios) 2018.06.21 – 12.510 / 1.285.095
four) [NSW] Mario Kart eight Deluxe (Nintendo) 2017.04.28 – 11.958 / 2.793.235
five) [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo) 2018.12.07 – 11.635 / three.581.zero55
6) [NSW] Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection (Capcom) 2020.02.27 – 11.610 / NEW
7) [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo) 2019.10.18 – eight.958 / 704.963
eight) [NSW] Persona five Scramble: The Phantom Strikers (Atlus) 2020.02.20 – eight.889 / 55.304
nine) [NSW] Super Mario Party (Nintendo) 2018.10.05 – 7.650 / 1.354.554
10) [NSW] Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training for Nintendo Switch (Nintendo) 2019.12.27 – 7.644 / 165.331
In the hardware charts, the Nintendo Switch remains to be suffering because the coronavirus continues to affect distribution. The unique Switch type did arrange to promote extra gadgets this week than remaining, however remains to be nowhere close to its commonplace totals. Here are this week’s figures, adopted through lifetime gross sales in brackets:
Nintendo Switch: 15,314 (10,876,722)
PlayStation four: five,946 (7,416,245)
PlayStation four Pro: three,637 (1,447,175)
Xbox One S: 35 (20,881)
Xbox One X: 37 (18,999)
Nintendo Switch Lite: 37,784 (1,423,065)
New Nintendo 2DS LL: 1,064 (1,114,387)
New Nintendo 3DS: 67 (five,886,490)
< Last week’s charts
Any surprises this week? Let us know within the feedback.