Hello Windows Insiders, lately we’re liberating 20H1 Build 19041.153 (KB4541738) to Windows Insiders throughout the Slow ring. This Cumulative Update accommodates top quality improvements. Key changes include:
- We fastened an issue that can prevent ActiveX content material subject matter from loading.
- We fastened an issue that can goal Microsoft browsers to bypass proxy servers.
- We fastened an issue with rendering PeerDist-encoded content material subject matter in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- We changed how the Linux kernel in WSL2 is installed and serviced on your device, for added details please be informed this Windows Command Line blog publish.
- Security updates to Windows Server, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Graphics, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Media, Windows Silicon Platform, Microsoft Edge, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Authentication, Windows Cryptography, Windows Kernel, Windows Core Networking, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Peripherals, Windows Network Security and Containers, and Windows Update Stack.
For further information about the resolved protection vulnerabilities, please consult with the Security Update Guide.
- We are aware Narrator and NVDA consumers that seek the latest unencumber of Microsoft Edge in keeping with Chromium may enjoy some downside when navigating and finding out positive web content material subject matter. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of the ones issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has introduced a NVDA 2019.3that resolves the identified issue with Edge.