It is mainly utilized for web-based programs and net browsers. However, it can also be used past the internet in applications, servers, and embedded hardware controllers. Below are a few fundamental items it can be used for:
1- Adding interactive behavior to webpages
- Display or hide more info with the click of a button.
- Change the color of a button once the mouse hovers over it.
- Slide by means of a carousel of pictures on the homepage.
- Zooming in or zooming on a picture.
- Displaying a timer or count-down onto a web site.
- Playing video and audio on a web page.
- Showing animations.
- Working with a drop-down menu.
2- Creating mobile and web programs
3- In the development of a web server and applications
Beyond sites and programs, developers may also use it to Build easy web servers and produce the backend infrastructure utilizing Node.js.
4- Game Development
Besides the boundless possibilities, There Are Lots of reasons for Web programmers to utilize it over other programming languages:
- It is your only programming language native to the internet browser
- It is your hottest language
- There is A very low threshold to begin
- It is a Fun language to understand