Hey Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha ring consumers! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming on your console. Starting at 2 p.m. PT this present day, consumers will download the latest 2004 Xbox One tool change (assemble: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419041.1725.200307-0000). Keep finding out for additonal details.
System Update Details:
- OS type introduced: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419041.1725.200307-0000
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – March 9, 2020
- Mandatory: 3 a.m. PT – March 10, 2020
Updated Feature for Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha
Hide notification banners while gazing video – Update
We’re updating how the “Hide notification banners while watching video” feature performs in your console!
Recently, we came upon why some apps were most effective registering this environment when audio was once as soon as playing, then again not while video was once as soon as playing. We want to enhance this capacity so banners do not appear while a video is playing additional accurately across the console! Starting this present day, this environment must appropriately mirror its meant use.
Let us know what you call to mind the latest improvements!
Fixes for Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been performed for this 2004 assemble:
- Various updates to appropriately mirror local languages across the console.
- Performance and steadiness fixes to Home and Guide.
- Updates to the potency of System Updates.
Known Issues for Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being pushed aside, then again it’ll take Xbox engineers time beyond regulation to find a resolution. We respect your staying power at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits in step with pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some scenarios.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits in step with pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users who use Energy-saving power mode would possibly see the dashboard showing no group connection on boot. We are conscious about the issue and investigating.
- Note: The dashboard will refresh as quickly because the group connection is established, then again would possibly take up to a minute.
- Some consumers have reported that context menus on the dashboard are opening slower than commonplace.
- Note: We are conscious about the behavior and investigating, please continue to put up feedback whilst you come throughout this behavior.
My Games & Apps
- Users have reported seeing black tiles instead of game artwork when browsing their collection.
- Some titles in collection would possibly appear with a “trial” tag incorrectly in collection.
- Users have reported being now not in a position to hook up with group when password comprises trailing house.
- Workaround: Use a unique group password without that persona.
- Sometimes consumers would possibly come around the flawed Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a subject matter to stick us a professional of your issue. We may not have the ability to respond to everyone, then again the tips we’ll acquire is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn additional about feedback and the way in which each and every ring is differentiated inside the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the gang subreddit for give a boost to and updates. Keep an eye fixed mounted on long run Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information in terms of your Xbox One Update Preview ring!