Hey Alpha ring shoppers! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the newest fixes, identified issues, and lines coming on your console. Starting at 2 p.m. PT in this day and age, shoppers will download the newest 2004 Xbox One system substitute (assemble: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419041.1781.200317-0000). Keep finding out for additonal details.
System Update Details:
- OS fashion introduced: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_200419041.1781.200317-0000
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – March 18, 2020
- Mandatory: 3 a.m. PT – March 19, 2020
Fixes for Alpha
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re glad to announce the following fixes have been carried out for this 2004 assemble:
- Fixed a subject where achievements would not free up or apply expansion accurately.
- Users must now be able to hook up with group when password contains trailing area.
- Note: Please publish feedback for those who aren’t ready to hook up with group.
- To reduce shopper confusion, changed the wording of the button shortcut labels in Guide from “System options” to “More options”
- Various updates to accurately reflect local languages across the console.
- Fixed a subject that have shyed away from the VUDU app from loading after being offered.
Known Issues for Alpha
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being disregarded, on the other hand it is going to take Xbox engineers time beyond regulation to find a solution. We appreciate your staying power at the moment!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits in keeping with pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits in keeping with pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users who use Energy-saving power mode would in all probability see the dashboard showing no group connection on boot. We are conscious about the issue and investigating.
- Note: The dashboard will refresh as quickly because the group connection is established, on the other hand would in all probability take up to a minute.
My Games & Apps
- Users have reported seeing black tiles as an alternative of game art work when browsing their collection.
- Some titles in collection would in all probability appear with a “trial” tag incorrectly in collection.
- Users have reported being no longer ready to hook up with group when password contains trailing area.
- Workaround: Use a singular group password without that character.
- Sometimes shoppers would in all probability encounter the improper Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a subject matter to stick us an expert of your issue. We would possibly not be able to respond to everyone, on the other hand the information we’ll acquire is an important to finding an answer.